Sona Pharmacy – North Carolina Compounding Pharmacy
North Carolina Compounding Pharmacy, Sona Pharmacy of Asheville, a locally-owned North Carolina compounding pharmacy where you can find doctors, nurses, and pharmacists working together on your behalf.
Our innovative model offers Western North Carolina its first pharmacy and clinic that provides pharmacy services and primary care services under one roof. As a team of providers, we offer coordinated and comprehensive care that keeps the patient at the center of everything we do.
What makes us different?
Health care should be accessible when you need it. That’s why we offer same day care in our walk-in clinic, seven days a week. Our pharmacists are the first to greet you when you walk in the door, and they are also available in person or by phone for questions at any time, no appointment necessary.
The Sona team is dedicated to improving access to better care for its local Asheville North Carolina patients, and is your advocate throughout the process, whether you are homebound or visiting us onsite.
We go out of our way to offer better care for your health care dollar. We will work with you to find affordable treatments and care even if you don’t have health insurance.
- We’re Engaged
- Our patient-focused model ensures that you, the patient, comes first. We listen to you, understand you, and work together to provide effective solutions. We want to make health care in North Carolina better, and we know that can be done one patient at a time.
Compounding means that we create personalized medications for our patients.
Compounding pharmacists can personalize medications for patients who need specific strengths, dosage forms (like creams or gels), flavors, or need specific ingredients excluded because of allergies. We can also make medications that have been discontinued or are difficult to find.
Have you considered using compounding for your prescriptions?
Many people use compounding for a variety of reasons. Here are a few options to consider.
- ANTI-AGING COMPOUNDING
Compounding pharmacists can create customized products to fight the signs and symptoms of aging. Offerings include solutions that slow and protect your skin from:
- Damage from the sun, smoking, or aging
- Loss of moisture
- Loss of elasticity
- BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT)
Both men and women experience hormonal changes as they get older. Offerings include solutions for:
- Weight gain
- Low testosterone
- Decreased libido
- COMPOUNDING FOR CHILDREN
Having trouble getting your child to take their medication? We can adjust the flavors and dosage forms of your child’s medication to make it easier for them to take.
Transform your child’s medication into a brightly colored and delicious substance (provided in a child-proof package, of course!). We can change the taste and color without compromising the efficacy of the medication. You can also get medication in gummy, lollipop, or topical gel form for children who can’t swallow pills.
- DERMATOLOGICAL COMPOUNDING
- Compounding is also a great option for dermatological conditions, such as scar and wound care, acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Call if you have questions or would like advice on how to talk to your dermatologist about compounding.
- COMPOUNDING FOR PETS
- Like with kids, it can be difficult to administer your pet’s medications. Compounding pharmacists can work with you to put your pet’s medications in a form that’s easy for them to take, like a meat-flavored treat for your dog or a sugary liquid for your bird. We can also accommodate custom dosages based on your pet’s size or condition.
SONA Compounding Pharmacy provides comprehensive health care, including pharmacy and primary care services that are personalized, efficient, and collaborative. Call today to speak with a local Asheville North Carolina Compounding Pharmacist today!